Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spooky Acres is Up and Scary!

Well, it's up. As for scary; that depends. I am a little disappointed with the look this year. The good thing is that by spreading out the tombstones and monuments, the haunt looks bigger. I also like the way the headstones are arranged.

What I don't like is how distracting the lights are. They are out in the open more than they have ever been and they are a little too visible. I would like to hid them more, but I am committed to spending nothing. I was thinking about using a couple of cardboard boxes painted black. That part will take some heavy pondering. In the meantime, please enjoy the pictures. One caveat. These photos were taken with out new camera and I haven't become an expert in it yet. With that in mind, please be kind to my photography skills.

You can see the lights clearly.


Brother Claude and the Monument

The Cauphen Family Mausoleum

North end of the yard.

The skull is back with a bow!

The purple light shining on the foot of the coffin will be exchanged for a regular light.

No comments:

Post a Comment