Sunday, October 31, 2010

Post-Halloween Wrap-Up

We had around 180 TOTs. Every year we buy candy in response to how much we went through last year. I guess next year we'll have to buy just a little more.

One thing I was a little sad to see was the paucity of home-made costumes. Very few of the TOTs were wearing a costume that had that home-made look. I have to admit that our son wore a store-bought puppy costume, but he is a year old. For our sanity a pre-made costume was best. When he gets older and starts making decisions about what he wants to be then we'll make his costume. As I was looking at the Iron Men and Spider Men I started thinking about all the costumes I had as a child. My favorite would have to be Sherlock Holmes. I even had an authentic scottish deerstalker.

Overall, it was a fun night! Even with the adult TOTs, I still love this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment