Sunday, October 3, 2010

Buffet Decorations

The buffet decorations are done and it looks wonderful. The haunted house centerpiece was a gift from my wife for my birthday. The remainder of the decorations (with the exception of the eyeballs) were either recycled or remade. I could go on and on about the process, but Ill let the pictures speak for me.


The book above was made according to Dave Lowe's easy process. It's a little difficult to see in the photo, but there is a spooky Adney-style skull on the cover.


And this is the buffet in all it's spooky glory. We're happy with the outcome and it adds something extra to a part of the house that always looked a little drab. Since there isn't going to be anything major added to the front yard, I think that focusing on the inside of the house is a good way to feel like I'm adding something to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment