Thursday, September 3, 2009

New To The Yard


This year, because of the baby, I am not going to be adding too much to the Halloween extravaganza. I have one idea presented here in a detailed and very professional sketch.

As you can see it is a spooky coffin with some spooky hands. The base of the coffin is already done and painted. I need to find a lantern (I hear Walmart has these particular kinds) and make a shovel.

"Why not use a real shovel?" you ask. Well, the wife and I are concerned that someone might steal a shovel and do mischief to himself or others. I have the same concern about any tools left in the yard. I don't want the liability of a crazed zombie manic using the aforementioned shovel to hack apart unsuspecting Halloween revelers. Think of the mess! Think of my premiums!

Instead I will be crafting something that is almost, but not quite entirely, unlike a shovel out of foam. I will take some pictures of the coffin tonight before it gets dark...or maybe after it gets dark! Bhuaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment